3 Sports Clubs play their sports at the arena:
The Hilltop Sports Facilities include:
- 2 Rugby Pitches (plus 2 further pitches rented from NHS)
- 4 Football Pitches (plus 2 further pitches rented from NHS)
- 2 Cricket Pitches
- All Weather cricket nets
- State of the art changing rooms
- A sports and social club based on the ground floor of Sledmere House
- A collection of office space available for rent on the 1st floor of Sledmere House
Between the three sports clubs there are approx 600 boys, girls, sportsmen and women playing their sports on the Hilltop facilities.
This number of number of people playing sports on the arena means probably 500 – 700 parents associated with the Hilltop teams visit the arena on a regular basis and a further 1000 plus parents from opposing teams visit the arena over a one year period.
If you can help keep a local community venue open fill in the form below